Blockchainization has been activated in Spells of Genesis today, Wednesday December 6, 2017 at 10am CET. It is a great moment for the team at EverdreamSoft. We are very proud of this world première!
What is blockchainization?
Our new Blockchainization feature is another big step towards our vision of a future where gamers have true ownership of their digital gaming assets.
Blockchainization allows you to transform your in-game assets into standalone, trade-able blockchain assets. Any of your fully levelled-up, quad-fused in-game cards can be transformed into a blockchain asset which is stored in your digital wallet, independent to the game database.
Once converted to the blockchain, these cards can be moved into another wallet, sold, or exchanged with other players. Some SoG blockchain cards can also be used in other games.
How does blockchainization work?
- You need to have linked your digital wallet to your game account
- Only fully levelled-up quad-fused in-game cards can be blockchainized
- Three blockchainizations per month are allowed – to deter speculators and guarantee that blockchanized assets retain their scarcity value
- The blockchain fees are taken care of by EDS
- The cost of each blockchainization is variable, paid in crystals or gems
- 1st card: 200 crystals
- 2nd card: 35 gems
- 3rd card: 150 gems
Our first user, Ciel, has blockchainized his first card (ICEUNICORN) today at 10:08am. CONGRATULATIONS!
More on blockchainization in this post.